outfit

Lila, pourquoi pas?

10:45 PMZosia

Well hello you guys! Today I just wanted to talk about one thing: jumpsuits. I mean, how easy are they?! Just pick out a nice pair of shoes, your favorite handbag and you're ready to go. Sadly enough it is a lot harder to find a jumpsuit that has the right cut. Yeah you probably already know what I'm going to say... I'm as tall as a leprechaun and 9 out of 10 times the waist of jumpsuits is way too low for my body. So let's do a happy dance, because this lila grey item I've bought at Uniqlo fits just right. YASSSS! Admittedly, it has a more loose, baggy cut but I prefer it that way these days. Sometimes you're just not in the mood to wear tight clothes, isn't it?!

So what do you guys think about this outfit? Do you also have a favorite jumpsuit?



Jumpsuit Uniqlo
Sneaker Veja Wata





You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form